1. Day: Take an Overnight Bus to Goreme
06:30 Arrival in Goreme, transfer to cave hotel for check-in.
You will have free time until 19:30 which is when you will leave the hotel for Turkish Night Show.
19:30-20:00 Pickup for Turkish Night Show & Whirling Dervishes
Turkish Night Show is an amazing performance in a huge cave, a cultural traditional entertainment with delicious dinner with lamb, Turkish mezes (Turkish dips with pita), unlimited drinks & fruits.
00:00 Transfer back to your hotel in Goreme.
Note: Pickup times vary by season. We confirm when booked.
2. Day: North Tour of Cappadocia
09:30 Pickup from your cave hotel for Tour of North Cappadocia
17:00 Drop off at your hotel in Goreme.
The Cappadocia tours cover all important sites, this first day will take you the North Part of Cappadocia and second tour to the South part of Cappadocia.
- DEVRENT VALLEY: Devrent is situated on the northern slopes of Aktepe, 1 km from Pasabaglar (Monks Valley) and 5 km from Avanos. The ruins at Devrent are spread over three valleys, which also house several pointed fairy chimneys with large stems.
- MONKS VALLEY: The best place to see three-headed fairy chimneys. Pasabag, the Pasha's Vineyard, is surrounded by incredible natural rock formations; a spectacular scene.
- AVANOS: A center of terra cotta work of art since 3000 BC, it is a town where you will be invited to visit a traditional pottery workshop, which is possibly set deep into the hillsides. The clay, which comes from the Red River passing through the town, gives life both to the land and to the local economy.
- GOREME MUSEUM: Goreme an important Christian center in the early years of the Middle Ages, was a bishopric administered by Mokissos near Aksaray in the 11th and 13th centuries. Despite the vast number of monasteries, churches, and chapels in the vicinity of Goreme, there are not many inscriptions bearing dates. For this reason, these religious buildings are mainly dated according to the iconography or architectural features.
- UCHISAR: Uchisar is a troglodyte town situated right in the middle of Cappadocia. It is named after the enormous piece of rock in the center of the town, which was once used as a castle. This extraordinary rock is the highest peak of the area with the view of whole Cappadocia and Erciyes (Argeus) Mountain.
After the guided Cappadocia Tour we will drop you back to your hotel in Cappadocia.
3. Day: South Tour of Cappadocia
09:30 Pickup from your accommodation
Tour of South Cappadocia (Ihlara Valley tour)
17:00 Drop off at your accommodation
- KIZILCUKUR: It is an isolated valley behind Urgup. It has beautiful rock formation with some great hidden rock-carved churches. The most interesting part of this area is the countless tracks connecting the small villages and towns through vineyards and gardens like a spider net. It is always possible to see villagers working in the area and offering grapes, apples or apricots to you.
- CAVUSIN: One of the oldest settlements in the area, Cavusin is situated 2 km from Goreme, on the Goreme-Avanos road. The Church of St.John the Baptist offers a panoramic view of the village. This church and its paintings date back to the 5th century, making the oldest church in the region. It had a large courtyard which is unusual for Cappadocia, this has been eroded away, however.
- HOSPITAL MONASTERY: One of the oldest monastery in Cappadocia.
- KAYMAKLI: Kaymakli and Derinkuyu underground cities are the two largest and deepest of the 40 others in Cappadocia. They both have eight floors, although not all are open to the public.
- PIGEON HOUSE: Visit the pigeon houses and rock formations
Night Bus Timing Out of Cappadocia:
19:30: Pick up from your cave hotel
20.00: Bus to Istanbul (or Fethiye, Antalya or Pamukkale)
- 2 Night bus
- 2 full day tours; North and South Cappadocia
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide
- Open buffet lunch
- Turkish Night show with open buffet dinner also including unlimited foods, drinks & fruits during your dinner
- 2-night cave accommodation with breakfast
- There is 50% discount for children