Myndos Gate, Mausoleum, Windmills, Amphitheatre
* Bodrum City Tour Highlights: + Mausoleum + Amphi Theather + Myndos Gate, Meet your guide Bodrum Cruise Port or in your hotel.
* Mausoleum: Next explore the site one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, The Mauseloum was built by Artemisia, the sister and the wife of King Mausolos, B.C. 355. The Mausoleumwas destroyed in an earthquake, and the ruins were used in the building of the Halikarnassus Castle
* Windmills: All of the historical windmills near Bodrum harbour. windmills made of stone and lined with wooden planks, and were used from the 18th century until the 70s by local people. They're being renovated as a tourist attraction on the hill and our guide stopping for taking pictures.
* Myndos Gate: Myndos Gate is one of the two entrances of ancient Halicarnassus. This is the only surviving gate and it was part of the town’s wall. Myndos Gate walls 7km long and built by King Mausolus in the 4th Century.
* Antique Theatre: Next stop will be the Ancient Theater of Halicarnassos, dated back to the 4th century BC with 5.000 capacity. You will have some free time for shopping then drive back to Bodrum port
Please note: St. Peter's Castle & Underwater Archeology Museum are currently closed.
Duration: 5 - 7 hours (Flexible time)
|Days before date of departure||% of Entire Tour Cost|
|Between 31 and 45 days||% 20|
|Between 15 and 30 days||% 25|
|Between 7 and 14 days||% 30|
|Between 3 and 6 days||% 40|
|Between 1 and 2 days||% 70|
|No Show||% 85|