This full day group tour to the northern part of Cyprus offers you perspectives of three of the country’s most intriguing spots – the ancient city of Salamis, the old town of Famagusta and the “ghost town” of Varosi.
Pick up time: 07:30 - 08:15 from Paphos & 09:15 - 09:45 from Limassol
Drop Off: 17:30 at Limassol & 19:00 at Paphos
- Full day guided trip to Northern Cyprus
- Entrance & Border fees all included
- Fully insured and licensed vehicles to cross the border
- Visit includes: Salamis, Famagusta Town, St Nicholas Cathedral, Panoramic view of "Ghost Town" Famagusta and short stop at Constantia Beach.
- Lunch & Drinks
- Not suitable for the less mobile as there is a lot of walking.
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
- Routes of excursions are liable to change according to weather conditions.
- Child age: 2-11 years old.
- Passport/ID is required to cross the border.
*All times are approximate and itineraries are subject to change due to traffic and/or weather conditions.
07:30-08:15Pick up guests from hotels in Paphos
08:15-09:45Pick up of guests from hotels in Limassol
09:45-10:15Drive to Skarinou for coffee break. (coffee is not included)
10:15-11:30Drive to Strovilia check point and crossing at buffer zone
11:30-12:00Drive to Salamis City ruins
12:00-12:45Guiding and free time at Salamis Ruins (refreshments included)
12:45-15:00Drive to Famagusta, visit St Nicholas Cathedral (15 mins) and Othello Tower (20 mins). Free time for lunch (not included).
15:15-16:00Panoramic view of the "Ghost Town" of Famagusta, with short stop at the famous Constantia Beach
16:00-17:30Cross the border and drive back towards Limassol with stop for coffee break. (coffee is not included).
17:30-17:45Drop off of guests at Limassol Hotels
17:45-19:00Drive to Paphos and drop off of guests at Paphos Hotels