History & Heritage
No muss, no fuss! Just memories of what you’ve seen!
Book your skip-the-line tour and leave the long queues behind! This is the ideal walking tour in İstanbul where you can see the two “must dos” of İstanbul. Hagia Sophia which is considered as one of the eight wonders of the world and the unforgettable Grand Covered Bazaar.
Stand back and enjoy the most splendid vistas in İstanbul in the company of your guide who will entertain you with interesting anecdotes and facts about the Old Town and its architecture, including stories about the 3 world dominating empires Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman.
- Half day morning İstanbul city tour, led by an expert local guide.
- Learn about İstanbul’s amazing history, from the Byzantine era to the present day.
- Discover Hagia Sophia’s architecture and history, dating back to the 5th century.
- Explore Grand Covered Bazaar, the biggest souk in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, Jewellery, gold, carpets and souvenir.
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from the guide. (The maximum group number is 15 persons, but we guarantee departure minimum with 2 persons).
Why a Small-Group tour?
You get skip-the-line access to one of the world\'s most recognizable landmarks Hagia (St.) Sophia, the Church of Divine Wisdom, and a guided tour detailing its colorful history. All the excitement, none of the wait!
- Pre-booked Hagia Sophia entrance ticket
- Expert guide
- Small group tour (maximum 15 people)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- (Meeting Point: In front of the “Information Desk” at the entrance of Hagia Sophia. Tour ends at Grand Covered Bazaar, where you can continue to visit other sights of İstanbul on your own)
Note: Tour cannot be operated on Mondays as Hagia Sophia is closed.
Duration: 09:30 – 13:30
We offer 30% discount for children age between 3-7. Please contact us.