Art & Design
Welcome to the Harry Potter Walking Tour - the wonders of the Wizarding World!
Be ready to
- Explore the off-beaten-path London, and see famous places from the book/films including St Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern, Borough and Leadenhall Markets and Monument.
- Recreate the moment when Harry, Ron and Hermione take Polyjoice potion to infiltrate the Ministry of Magic in the Deathly Hallows
- Visit some of the most memorable movie locations featured in the films
- Fly under the Millenium Bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Half Blood Prince
About the Tour
- The tour does not visit Platform 9 ¾; however, your guide can give you details on how to get there from the finishing point of the tour.
- Meeting time: 2 pm
- Meeting Location: Westminster tube station (In the ticket hall, next to the Information Point by Exit 4)
- Tour finishes at Bank Station
During January & December, the tour is only available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
As there will be a short tube journey on public transport, everyone will need either an Oystercard or a valid Travelcard for Zones 1 (single journey).
As with all of our walking tours, group sizes are limited to ensure a better experience for you.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Contact us for a private tour.