The Prophet Muhammad ( SAW ) said: “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople.
What a wonderful leader its leader shall be, and what a wonderful army that army will be!” (Musnad Ahmad).
Istanbul is the center of religion for centuries. After the ottoman period Islamic Religion spreaded througout the city. The first mosque in Istanbul was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of the city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1353.
The first mosque on the European side of Istanbul was built inside the Rumeli Castle in 1452. The first grand mosque which was built in the city proper is the Eyup Sultan Mosque (1458), while the first imperial mosque inside the city walls was the Fatih Mosque (1470) which was built on the site of the Church of the Holy Apostles, an important Byzantine church which was originally edificed in the time of Constantine the Great.
Many other imperial mosques were built in the following centuries, such as the famous Suleymaniye Mosque (1557) which was ordered by Suleiman the Magnificent and designed by the great Ottoman architect Sinan, and the famous Sultan Ahmet Mosque (1616) which is also known as the Blue Mosque for the blue tiles which adorn its interior. Istanbul was the final seat of the Islamic Caliphate, between 1517 and 1924.
The personal belongings of Mohammed and the earliest Caliphs who followed him are today preserved in the Topkapı Palace, the Eyup Sultan Mosque and in several other prominent mosques of Istanbul.
Tour Programme ;
* Pickup from the hotel at 10:00 Am
* Visiting Yeralti Camii ( Underground Mosque )
* Visiting Tomb of the Conquer & Seyh-Ul Islam
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre
* Visiting Tomb of Amr Bin As
* Visiting Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne
* Merkezefendi Area, Cemetery & Surroundings Visit
* Lunch in Historical Merkezefendi Kofte ( Included )
* Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Sube ( RA ) Sahabei Ikr.
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hafir
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebu Derda
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebu Seyour artists Huri
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed-Ul Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ahmad El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Kaap ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hamidullah El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Cabir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Edhem ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Ebu Derdag Sahabei Ikr.
* Eyup Mosque & Cemetery Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Eyup El Ensari ( RA )
* Return Back to the Hotel around 17:00 – 17:30
Tour Includes ;
Hotel Pick up & Drop off,
Private minivan & Driver,
English speaking tour guide,
Lunch in a Local Restaurant,
Note that, 0-6 age is free and 6-12 age is 50% discount.