Organic Vegetable Picking
Located in the heart of the Island of Cyprus, Agrolea Olive Oil Mill offers you an exclusive experience during the months of October, November, December and January.The visitors will harvest olives from the trees (organic certified) by hand and visitors will see live olive oil production at the olive oil mill. Olive oil extracted is ready to be tasted and consumed instantly.
[video width="640" height="640" mp4="http://loacal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/VID_27070301_225158.mp4"][/video]
Live where you visit, live the life of a local.
Notes about the experience:
- Experience is held in Agrolea olive oil mill located in Sutluce (Ipsillat) village in Mesarya Region of Famagusta. Click on the link for location map.
- It takes approximately 30 minutes from Nicosia, 1 hour from Kyrenia and 30 minutes from Famagusta to Sutluce (Ipsillat) village and olive oil mill
- 500 ml of Agrolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil is included in the experience price
- Upon request gluten free bread can be provided
- If you have questions please do not hesitate to fill the contact form below