Visiting: Ephesus – Miletos
-Visit the ruins of Ephesus and The Miletos
-Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
-See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
-learn the mythological stories from your guide in Miletos
Meet with your professional guide in Kusadasi port or hotel. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey. During this privately guided tour, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with a capacity of 24.000 spectators. Afterwards, continue to the second archaeological site of the day; the ancient city of Miletus, formerly a prosperous commercial harbor city and the most prominent in Anatolia in its heyday. Most noteworthy among the scattered ruins are the Great Theater and Roman Baths. At the end of the day, you will return to Kusadasi port or hotel
– Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred languages for all sightseeing.
– Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
– Pick-up and drop-off service
– Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
– Gratuities to guide and driver
– Items of a personal nature
– Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Age 7-12 is child-price. Age 0-6 is free.
Approx. Conversion : 123 89 1003