Visiting: Ephesus – Terrace Houses
Highlights:-Visit the ruins of Ephesus and the Terrace Houses.
-Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
-See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
-On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town.
Meet with your professional guide in Kusadasi port or your Hotel. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey. During this privately guided tour, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with a capacity of 24.000 spectators. We will also visit the Terrace Houses which are located on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain, opposite the Hadrian Temple. The Terrace Houses called as “the houses of rich”, these houses were for the important and wealthy people with beautiful frescoes and mosaics inside. At the end of your day, you return to Kusadasi port or your hotel.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred languages for all sightseeing.
– Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
– Pick-up and drop-off service
– Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Age 7-12 is child-price. Age 0-6 is free.
Approx. Conversion : 100 72 812