Amazing 7-8-hour adventure trip, includes the 4 hours trip and much more, with a stop for lunch in beautiful picnic site in mountains, going through small villages, fruit gardens, grape yards, mountain rivers, the highest peak of Madari mountains (1650m), unique place where you can see all Cyprus around - views to Troodos mountains, Limassol, Larnaka, Nicosia and North Cyprus.
Light lunch and meat meze in the local tavern is included
Driver licence is required!
1. Usually, we start at 10.00, but time can be changed.
2. Meeting point - Linari tavern in Agros village
3. Transfer from Limassol, Paphos and other places can be arranged if necessary (upon request, for an additional fee)
4. Dress code - closed shoes, preferably long pants and a light jacket
5. To rent an ATV, you must have a driving license and passport
6. We give clean masks, helmets and jackets (on weather)
7. Our safari is suitable for the whole family with children (over 3 years old, on the responsibility of parents)
8. Dangerous and fast driving is prohibited (we go high mountains)