Sport & Extreme
Scuba diving & snorkeling
Other Water Sports
Imagine floating on a crystal clear waters of Cyprus in Protaras Green Bay, watching fishes, crustaceans, the colorful and fascinating world of Mediterranean. If this sounds like something you would love to do, then the course Padi Skin Dive in Ayia Napa is for you!
Be ready for fun for the whole family!
Even the younger family members (8+ aged) can share the fun.
Just floating and being immersed within the underwater scenery is enough to escape from everyday stress and relax! However, you don't need to just snorkel; you may also dive below the surface to experience the interesting parts of underwater life when you want to see up close.
Your Padi certificated instructor will provide basic safety guidelines for being in and around the water; snorkelling and skin diving techniques.
- Skin dive is optional.
- To enrol in a PADI Skin Diver course, child must be 8+ years old and be comfortable in the water, but no prior experience is necessary. Parental approval is required.
- Free hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Padi qualified, experienced, friendly guide
- Free safe-box, lockers and shower at the base in Protaras
Suggested Next Step
- Enrol in a course and get started earning your PADI Skin Diver certification. Ask your instructor about the PADI Discover the Underwater World video and companion piece – The Snorkeler’s Field Guide. Although not required for the course, the video has great tips that will come in handy when you hit the water and the field guide covers different underwater environments along with common aquatic life.
- Try scuba diving with the Discover Scuba Diving program